Our Services – Home Inspections & More
America’s Home Checkers provides Residential Home Inspections, Mold Testing, Radon Testing and Mitigation.
Residential Home Inspections
We provide thorough and professional home inspections that will provide a comprehensive evaluation of your potential purchase. Our home inspections are followed by a computerized report that will explain everything, simply. If you are present at the time of the inspection, the inspector will sit with you to discuss the findings. If not, the report is emailed to you and we encourage you to reach out to your inspector with further questions. We want to be your home experts, so any time you have a question, all you have to do is ask!
The inspection is a visual inspection of the home, interior and exterior, including all the major systems. You will be provided with the information on the condition of the home, as of the day of the inspection, with the inspection report.
Here are the key areas that will be covered in the home inspection:
- Roofing, Ventilation, Flashings, & Trim
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Skylights, Chimneys, and Other Roofing Penetrations
- Decks, Stoops, Porches, Walkways, & Railings
- Eaves, Soffit, & Fascia
- Grading & Drainage
- Basement, Foundation, & Crawlspace
- Water Penetration & Foundation Movement
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Main Water Shut Off Valves
- Interior Plumbing Fixtures and Faucets
- Drainage Sump Pumps with Accessible Floats
- Electrical Service Line and Meter Box
- Main Disconnects and Service Amperage
- Electrical Panels, Breakers, & Fuses
- Grounding & Bonding
- GFCI’s & AFCI’s
- Fireplace Damper Door and Hearth
- Insulation and Ventilation
- Garage Doors, Safety Sensors, & Openers
- And Much, Much More!
We also provide mold testing. We want to ensure you and your family are safe in your home. Our home inspections include a thorough inspection of components to keep you and your family safe. This is just an additional service to maintain you and your family’s overall health.
Radon Testing & Mitigation
We have many customers that do not understand the risks of Radon and that’s okay. We’re here to help you understand the risks. Radon comes from the natural breakdown of uranium in soil, rock and water. The release of this radioactive gas enters the air you breathe, causing a potential health risk to you and your family. Please visit our Radon Risk page to learn more about this harmful gas.
Please feel free to call us to discuss any of our services. If you are thinking about using us or just are unsure about what to look for in an inspection or other service, please give us a call. We have 22+ years of serving the Triangle and are happy to speak with you and answer any quesstions. This is one of the largest purchase you may ever make. Please trust the professionals to work for you.